Save money, save a life: Shop with us!
Did you know that we operate one of the Islands’ first Thrift Shops? Which is also one of our main sources of income? Since 1975, the Shop’s sales have helped fund the Humane Society’s ongoing efforts to rescue and care for our Islands’ most vulnerable cats and dogs.
Our Thrift Shop sells gently used and brand-new donated items at affordable prices. From casual to formal and couture clothes, accessories, jewelry, gifts, toys, houseware items, appliances, even furniture! – you will be surprised by our vast variety and broad range of new or good condition items at bargain prices.
With 2 locations – one on Grand Cayman, and another on Cayman Brac – the Shop is full of great finds that help us make our lifesaving work possible. If you are looking for a smart deal and, want to make a difference while having fun shopping, this is your one-stop-shop!
If you would like to organise a Thrifted Event, for students, brides to be (Thrift The Dress) and or other community experiences to support Thrift shopping and our shelter animals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scheduled Corporate Donation Collection Day – If your business would like to organise a Corporate Donation Collection Day at your physical office location, contact email@example.com to schedule it. It’s a great way for staff to get involved and support our work, and the Thrift Team will be happy to collect your thoughtful donations!
Do you have items to donate? We welcome donations every day (see info below!).
Visit us, volunteer, connect online!
Grand Cayman Thrift Shop
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday: 9am – 4:30pm for shopping.
- Monday and Friday: 9am – 1pm for donation drop-off only.
- Sundays and local Public Holidays: closed.
- Call us: +1 345-945-5596.
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us: Plaza Venezia. 139 N Sound Rd, George Town.
- Monday and Friday: 9am – 1pm at the Thrift Shop.
- Rest of the week: at the Shelter (153 North Sound Rd, Next to A.L. Thompson’s). Kindly drop off donations during the Shelter’s operating hours. This ensures donations can be secured and reduces the risk of theft.
Volunteer: If you would like to volunteer with the Thrift Shops, please email email@example.com
Cayman Brac Thrift Shop (“Paws & Claws”)
- OPEN Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 10am – 5pm.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: CLOSED.
- Local Public Holidays: CLOSED.
- Call us: +1 345-945-5596
- Visit us: Blue Breeze Plaza, Cayman Brac.
Proceeds from this Shop benefit the Cayman Brac Branch of the Humane Society, operated fully by volunteers!
Donations drop-off: We accept new and lightly used items, for coordination, please call us on +1 345-945-5596.
Donate your previously loved items
By donating your items, you’re not only making space in your life for new, positive things… you’re also helping us save lives! We truly appreciate donations in good to new condition. Kindly remove: liquids and items that can be ingested or absorbed (food/lotions/hair products), any clothing, houseware, accessory, game or electronic item that is broken, damaged, stained, torn, ripped or needs any repair. **We are unable to sell these items.**
If you have books in great condition, complete puzzles or board games, kindly donate them to the Book Loft, located upstairs from the CIHS shelter.